JBL Combiset +NH4 Test Case
Combiset Test case. Determines: pH, carbonate hardness, nitrite, nitrate and ammonium/ammonia, as well as CO2 calculation using the table.
- Monitors the water values in aquariums simply and reliably. Determines: pH value, carbonate hardness, nitrite, nitrate and ammonium/ammonia, as well as CO2 calculation using the table
- Easy to use: add aquarium water to cuvette with syringe, add indicator and compare colour on colour scale, or count drops until colour changes in KH test
- Comparator system takes the inherent water colouring into account. Using the table, CO2-content is determined by pH value and KH value.
- Childproof reagent bottles, waterproof plastic case, refill reagents separately available
- Package contents: 1 test case for aquariums, 9 reagents, 3 glass vials, syringe, measuring spoon, comparator block, colour charts, report sheets, operating instructions
The right water values are dependent on the fish stock and the plants in the aquarium. Bad values can cause diseases or algae in the aquarium. To maintain a healthy aquarium with conditions close to nature it is important to check and adapt the water values regularly. With JBL water tests you can determine all relevant water values quickly, easily and very precisely.
With our research department and our worldwide expeditions into the habitats of the animals we permanently set new standards with our product innovations.
More details on this product, including full instructions, can be found HERE.