JBL TestLab Freshwater Test Case
TestLab Freshwater Test Case Determines pH (3 ranges), KH, GH, ammonium/ammonia, nitrite, nitrate, phosphate, iron, copper, silicate, oxygen and CO2.
- Monitors water values in aquariums simply and reliably. Determines pH (3 ranges), carbonate hardness, general hardness, ammonium/ammonia, nitrite, nitrate, phosphate, iron, copper, silicate, oxygen. As well as, with the help of a table, the CO2 calculation
- Add the reagents to the water samples, compare on the colour chart, read off the values and check the analysis sheet to see which actions are recommended, if any
- Comparator system takes the inherent water colouring into account. CO2-content is determined by pH value and KH value using the table
- Contains a childproof reagent bottle in a waterproof plastic case. Refill reagents are separately available
- Package contents: 1 test case, incl. 13 tests, 12 glass vials, 2 syringes, 3 measuring spoons, thermometer, comparator block, 2 plastic cuvettes, colour charts, CO2 table, pen, report sheets, operating instructions
The right water values depend on the fish stock and the plants in the aquarium. Even clear-looking water can still be contaminated. Bad values can cause diseases or algae in the aquarium. To maintain a healthy aquarium with conditions close to nature it is important to check and adapt the water values regularly. With JBL water tests you can determine all the relevant water values quickly, easily and very precisely.
To determine the CO2 content, you just need to measure the pH and KH values. These two values will give you the CO2 content in the water, which then can be referenced from the enclosed table.
With our research department and our worldwide expeditions into animal habitats JBL is continually setting new standards with its product innovations.
More details on this product, including full instructions, can be found HERE.