JBL TestLab Proscape Test Kit
Test case for a complete water analysis in plant aquariums
TestLab Proscape Test Kit Determines: pH value, carbonate hardness, CO2 direct, iron, magnesium freshwater, potassium, phosphate, silicate and nitrate.
- Monitors the water values in aquariums simply and reliably. Determines: pH value, carbonate hardness, CO2 direct, iron, magnesium freshwater, potassium, phosphate, silicate and nitrate
- Add the reagents to the water samples, compare on the colour chart, read off the values and check the analysis sheet to see which actions are recommended, if any
- Comparator system takes the inherent water colouring into account (compensating it)
- Contains a childproof reagent bottle in a waterproof plastic case. Refill reagents are separately available
- Package contents: 1 test case incl. 22 reagents, 12 glass vials, 1 special potassium cuvette, 2 syringes, 3 measuring spoons, thermometer, comparator block, 2 plastic cuvettes, colour charts, pen, report sheets, operating instructions
The right water values depend on the fish stock and the plants in the aquarium. Bad values can cause diseases or algae in the aquarium. To maintain a healthy aquarium with conditions close to nature it is important to check and adapt the water values regularly. With JBL water tests you can determine all the relevant water values quickly, easily and very precisely.
More details on this product, including full instructions, can be found HERE.