Shrimp King Humin Fluid Vital
Humin Fluid Vital is for species-appropriate conditioning of aquarium water for successful shrimp husbandry
- Increases the activity of shrimps and promotes balanced growth, health and vibrant colouring
- Promotes reproduction, provides the perfect conditions for successful breeding
- Ideal for all shrimp species and related breeds such as bee shrimps, bumble bee shrimps, Neocaridina species, tiger shrimps, etc.
- Contains essential trace elements and vital substances
- Creates species-appropriate water conditions like those in the natural habitat of shrimps
- Promotes beneficial bacteria
- Inhibits harmful germs, prevents diseases
- Protects the shell and gills
- Binds harmful heavy metals
- Ideal in combination with the Dennerle Shrimp King Range: Active Soil, Bee Salt GH+, Shrimp Salt GH/KH+ and Mineral Fluid Double
- Easy to dispense, can be mixed quickly, easy to use
Organic acids, which come from the decomposition of plant material, are typically found in the water in the natural habitat of shrimps. Shrimp King Humin Fluid Vital serves to “recreate” these conditions in the aquarium. Humin Fluid Vital increases the activity of shrimps and promotes balanced growth, health, vitality and vibrant colouring. The development of beneficial filter bacteria is promoted, while unfavourable germs are inhibited. The mild tanning effect protects the animals’ shells and gills. This prevents disease. Hazardous heavy metals are chelated by the humic substances, rendering them harmless. Humin Fluid Vital supports biological self-cleaning for excellent water quality and healthy living conditions. Ideal for all shrimp species and related breeds, especially bee shrimps, bumble bee shrimps, Neocaridina species and tiger shrimps.
CLICK HERE for some helpful Info about Shrimp King Additives.
Additionally, CLICK HERE to read more about keeping shrimp.