JBL Combiset Marine Test Case
Test case for the most important water values in marine aquariums
Combiset Marine Test Case to simply and accurately determine the most important water values in marine water, especially designed for fish aquariums
- 6 Water tests to simply and accurately determine the most important water values in marine water, especially designed for fish aquariums
- Easy to use: add colour indicator and compare on colour chart, or count drops until colour changes
- Contains test for carbonate hardness, pH value, ammonium/ammonia, nitrite, nitrate and phosphate
- Childproof reagent bottles, waterproof plastic case, refill reagents separately available
- Contains: waterproof plastic case, 11 reagents, comparator block, 3 cuvettes, syringe, measuring spoons, colour charts, report sheets and instructions
The right water values are dependent on the fish stock and the plants in the aquarium. Bad values can cause diseases or algae in the aquarium. To maintain a healthy aquarium with conditions close to nature it is important to check and adapt the water values regularly. With JBL water tests you can determine all the relevant water values quickly, easily and very precisely.
pH test: acidity of the water from 7.4 to 9.0
KH test: pH stability of water (carbonate hardness)
PO4 test: determination of the phosphate content (reason for algae growth and plant nutrient)
Test NH4 / NH3: indication of non-toxic ammonium, determination of the toxic ammonia using table
NO2 test: determination of nitrogen compound nitrite toxic for fish
NO3-Test: determination of the nitrate content (reason for algae growth and plant nutrient)
More details on this product, including full instructions, can be found HERE.