Fluval A Series Air Pump
The Fluval A Series Air Pump is designed to significantly improve water circulation and essential oxygen levels for fish, plants, corals, and beneficial bacteria. Hobbyists will appreciate a powerful air delivery that is designed with ultra-quiet operation and energy-efficiency in mind, in addition to adjustable flow control dials that allows each outlet to be independently controlled.
WHY OXYGENATE WATER?
Oxygen is essential to living organisms and supports biologically pure water.
- Fish and plants require oxygen to “breathe”
- Beneficial bacteria need it to break down waste
- Promotes good circulation and gas exchange
STRONG AIR DELIVERY
The A Series Air Pumps improve water circulation and oxygen levels for fish, corals, and beneficial bacteria.
- Design with excellent output flow-to-pressure ratio for optimal aquarium conditions.
- For usage with 1 or several airstones or other devices depending on the model.
ADJUSTABLE FLOW CONTROL
A Series control dials allow each outlet to be independently controlled.
- Permits a precise, regulated airflow to aquarium devices
- Single and double outlet models available
A Series Air Pumps draw as little as 2 watts of power (A101 model), making it a great choice for the environment.
For more information CLICK HERE.
COMPARE THE MODELS
A101, A202, A402