1 in stock (can be backordered)
PRO-SE Series – Aquarium CO2 Dual Stage Regulator with Integrated Solenoid
PRO-SE Series – New Generation of our most popular Aquarium Dual Stage CO2 Regulator.
Completely redesigned with new pressure stabilisation construction. Much larger internal springs are giving safety and precision at the highest level.
Dual stage design minimise increase in output pressure as pressure drops in gas cylinder and will prevent end-tank-dump keeping your aquarium livestock safe and aquarium CO2 levels constant.
- Safe 12V DC Integrated Solenoid Valve
- Power adapter with universal voltage 100V-240V
- New quality design and completely new construction.
- Innovative design provides extreme accuracy and safety.
- Integrated Solenoid Valve.
- Adjustable working pressure up to +/- 40PSI (3 BAR) which makes excellent product for both Tropical and Marine Aquariums.
- Needle valve with bubble counter included.
- Dual gauge pressure indicators (tank volume and flow pressure / working pressure)
- Due to Two Stages construction compatible with any size CO2 Cylinders.
- The thread is made according to UK, Europe, Japan and Taiwan standard (BS341 / DIN477 / W21.8) or CGA320 for North America.
Carbon dioxide use in the aquarium is widely misunderstood by many aspiring hobbyists. Many plants require the higher levels of Co2 for optimum growth because it helps them to take up other nutrients more efficiently also.
Fast growth isn’t the only advantage of carbon dioxide injection. When supplied, plants will exhibit thicker stems, have better colour and show less deficiencies and your aquarium and will have less algae growth.
Additionally, for more information on using Carbon Dioxide in your aquarium CLICK HERE.
CLICK HERE for product manual.